A third of the world is obese.
A third of the world is starving.
The other third is floating around, being average, up and down, you know.
Doesn’t that speak volumes about the human race, that a third of us will sit on mountains of food and leave nothing but scraps for other members of the same species.
How the people at the top, with so much food, and so much selfishness, will be so complacent that they will view their obesity as okay.
That’s my problem right there.
The people at the top.
If that were true, you would be pissed off that we live in a country that mass produces unhealthy food for cheaper than it produces healthy food.
If that were true, you would be critiquing businesses, not people who are affected by them.
Do you seriously think fat people just hoard food? That we literally sit atop mountains of burgers and shakes and laugh at those who don’t have food?
Did you know that obesity is found more often in impoverished areas because there is little to no access to healthy foods, gyms, parks, and transportation needed to get to good grocery stores?
Or maybe the fact that these poor people have to feed entire families and work two jobs to support everyone and don’t have time to make fucking brown rice and broccoli every night?
You’re being intellectually dishonest when you say that you’re “mad at the people at the top” whilst blaming fat people for not “putting down the burgers.”
Here’s a fucking hint: People have to eat to survive. And if a large fry gets someone through the day, so fucking be it. Furthermore, if people can eat junk food all day long and never exercise and remain thin, is it that fucking hard to believe that people can eat healthy, exercise, and remain fat?
If you’re going to be a dick, at least put forth some fucking effort, bro.
I’m curious to see what CAPTAIN SAVE THE PLANET FROM OBESITY has done to help those with less food. A nice list of all the donations they’ve made, how many hours of volunteering to make food readily available to those who are starving, and some stats on how effective their uneducated rantings have been in actually doing something about this problem they seem so worked up about….
OH WAIT….. haha
As for everything Taylor said, as usual, 100% spot on. It’s easier for people considered poor or the working poor to make a $1 box of mac n cheese than it is for them to make chicken and potatoes and veggies (for way more than $1).
OP…Stop acting like “the obesity epidemic” is something that moves you and needs to be changed. Just tell the truth. You have been trained like a lap dog to hate fat people, and so you spew ignorant filth in order to shame and belittle people because you’re too lazy to actually put forth the effort to educate yourself, and find out where the real problem lies. Hint #1… it lies in people like you.
Yes, people who survive off of cheap food and prepackaged food because they can’t afford anything else=sitting on mountains of food.
I just….It’s like these people have never -actually- been poor or had to live off of $1 a day to eat!
- unapologeticallyacanadianseal reblogged this from brashblacknonbeliever
- captain-benny-of-the-ss-destiel likes this
- kirby126 likes this
- jaclynxhyde reblogged this from jennylewren and added:
- honeyedlife reblogged this from kiahwm
- thecerealkiller reblogged this from blaineheavenanderson
- thecerealkiller likes this
- zorro-royal likes this
- reeby10 reblogged this from storyofaquietgirl
- siltith reblogged this from cupcakes-for-breakfast
- storyofaquietgirl reblogged this from casanova-frankensteins-monster
- nuclearwinterwonderland likes this
- pussnbootz likes this
- fattitudeproblem likes this
- noobvegan likes this
- doctor-kyu reblogged this from cupcakes-for-breakfast
- thunderbeetle likes this
- cupcakes-for-breakfast reblogged this from sugaryumyum
- princess-veyonce reblogged this from shakethecobwebs
- eebnahgem reblogged this from shakethecobwebs
- pacnrun likes this
- trekintothedarkness reblogged this from justjasper
- freakingdork likes this
- morejoyful reblogged this from justjasper and added:
- the-way-through-the-woods likes this
- ilikemygrungelikeilikemysteak likes this
- thisisqpocprivilege likes this
- write-in-stone likes this
- jensenjaundice reblogged this from brashblacknonbeliever and added:
- storyofaquietgirl likes this
- schnikeys likes this
- sonneillonv reblogged this from jadelyn
- kitdens likes this
- williamgraham-crackers reblogged this from sebabug
- xchelsemilyy likes this
- rosadina reblogged this from brashblacknonbeliever
- rosadina likes this
- thisiscaroline reblogged this from brain-filth and added:
- figmentof likes this
- mortvivant likes this
- kiahwm reblogged this from bigfatfeminist and added:
- bpdd likes this
- bioticbootyshaker reblogged this from bigfatfeminist
- bioticbootyshaker likes this
- onceuponanotsolongtimeago reblogged this from bigfatfeminist
- takingbackshannon reblogged this from bigfatfeminist
- ninja-toes reblogged this from bigfatfeminist and added: